1.11.2011

Ms. Understood

I am a woman of class and distiction. a woman's whose father showed her the finer things in life. I was raised to expect men to be gentlemen and to take care of their wife and kids. My father is by far the greatest man I know and he raised me so well that now my standards are HIGH. Beyonce has a song entitled "Daddy" where she pays homage to her father. Some of the lyrics are "I want my unborn son to be like my daddy. I want my husband to be like my daddy. There is no one else like my daddy. And I thank you for loving me." This is the sentiment that I have regarding my father.

So I would not dare disrespect him by lowering my standards and settling for any old man for the sake of having one. People say that I am hard core and too guarded. My reply to that is, that is a good thing. No man should want a woman that is to freely giving of herself. There are somethings that I hold precious for the one I love and everyone should not and will not know the intimate details of my heart. If some of you men can get past the nice lips, big boobs, nice butt and sexy legs , then you could see there is so much more to me than that.

I am Ms. Understood. When I dont swoon and fall over you. Its not that I am not feeling you, its just I need to see where your head is.. where a man attention is, his affection lies. If I dont even have your attention then no I am not going to show you my affection. I dont blow up your phone... do misunderstand it. I recognize that people have alot going on. Unless I am a priority and we have that exclusive understanding no Im not going to call unless you set that precedence.

Don't get it twisted fellas. I love you all to death, but when you have so many people claiming to be so sincere you have to have a screening process and only the strong survive. If my heart is the prize you wish to capture you will not mind getting back to basics. For those of you who think my standards are too high, thats fine too because maybe Ms. Understood is just not for you...and thats ok. Thats why God all made us different and gave us preferences and choices. Because believe me when Ms. Understood step up to the plate she is hitting for a homerun everytime.

So take me as being unapproachable, difficult, mean or hard core. I am just Ms. Understood and if you took the time to really get to know me you would understand why I bear that name.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you!!! My Daddy set the bar high and continues to do so! I can not and will not settle for any man! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading. I am glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete